finally having some quiet time and i’m wondering why 2014 has been so cruel thus far. i know that i haven’t been perfect, nobody is, and i know i have done things that have hurt people but i have worked my hardest, been patient with time and others, forgiven and forgotten for the most part, and i have loved to my fullest. i know i’m not supposed to question what happens throughout life but… what the fuck. i understand that there is no such thing as good or bad karma, just karma, and how you react to that, you learn. i don’t know how i’m supposed to react. i don’t know what i’m supposed to learn. i don’t know.
2:45 am • 2 September 2014
“Patience is like that bitter medicine which strengthens us.”
— Me (aka Bu Hashem)
10:51 am • 1 September 2014 • 258 notes
i hate when ppl make fun of me for trying 2 be positive and spread good vibes like fuck your bitter ass i spent a good portion of my short life being bitter and angry and suicidal if i wanna shoot sunshine out of my ass then i fuckin will
(Source: koalatea, via kanenball)
10:41 am • 1 September 2014 • 174,533 notes
The Moldy Peaches → Anyone Else But You
Here is the church and here is the steeple,
We sure are cute for two ugly people
I don’t see what anyone can see in anyone else but you
(Source: preludity, via radphlegm)
10:40 am • 1 September 2014 • 55,539 notes
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
(Source: stochasticvariable, via blink812-themidnightmechanic)
10:38 am • 1 September 2014 • 474,974 notes